Site news

First Day of School

Picture of Susie Mabee
First Day of School
by Susie Mabee - Tuesday, 29 August 2017, 11:56 AM

Welcome Back.  I hope you are all as excited to start the school year as I am.  I am looking forward to meeting all of you very soon!

Students will be in attendance on Tuesday September 5th from 10:30 to 12:00.  It is incredibly important for all students to attend or phone the school if they are still planning on attending and are absent, so that we can get accurate numbers for class placement.

There have been a number of changes to our staff this year, however, students are to report to their last year's classroom, with the exception of a few:

• students who were in Mr. Blower's class last year need to report to Mrs. Eagles old class room where Mr. Caputo will be.
  • students who were in Mrs. Finlay's class last year need to report to the new portable in the parking lot where Mrs. Hansen will be.
  • students who were in Mrs. Eagles' class last year need to report to Mr. Blower's old room where Mrs. Eagles will be.
  • students who are new to the school are to report to the library and a staff member will place them with same aged kids so that they can start making friends as quickly as possible.

Enjoy the last few days of summer vacation and we'll see you on Tuesday!

S. Mabee