Please find below the reminders for this coming week and a glance at the following as well for your planning.
VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: COURAGE
1. Just a note that we would ask parents to come down Walkem Road and into our Drop Off Zone and parking lot with slow speed. As of late, there have been complaints about the speed as to which parents are driving. Thanks in the name of safety of our kids.
2. Thanks to all parents that returned the BLUE PARENT STAKEHOLDERS SURVEY for our School Learning Plan. If you would still like to have your say please send these on Monday still.
3. PAC NEWS: HOT LUNCH ORDERS are due Monday March 6. Online orders must be placed by 5 pm on Monday at hotlunches.net. Paper copies need to be returned to Mrs. Connelly by 2:30 pm.
PAC MEETING is MONDAY MARCH 6th at 6:15 in our library. All parents are welcome and childminding is available. Also on Monday PAC will be sending home their EASTER PURDY'S FUNDRAISER. These orders will be due back Friday March 17th.
THE LAST PAC POPCORN DAY IS Wednesday March 8th- be sure to send $1.
Don't forget to register for PAC PAINT NITE coming up April 30th!
4. On Monday March 6- MacDonald and Ruddick's classes go skating. Please send all necessary items.
5. On Tuesday March 7- Mrs. Edstrom/Caputo and Mrs. Zirnhelt's Clases are off to Big Little Science Centre 8:45-10:45.
6. On Wednesday March 8- Mrs. Eagles' class is having the BRAIN WAVE presentation 9 am-11:30
7. On Friday March 9- IT IS PAC HOT DOG DAY! Also, congratulations to Miss. Alexandra Semeniuk who will be PRINCIPAL FOR THE DAY. This Gr. 3 student will spend her day in the office!
8. ART CARD SAMPLES will come home for purchase. This is a Westmount School Fundraiser.
The artwork the students created with the support of their teacher is amazing. Parents can buy greeting cards, puzzles or a plaque of the artwork. Orders will be due back Thursday March 16. NO LATE ORDERS will be accepted as we will be sending them back before Spring Break.
9. Gr. 4 and Gr. 7 parents can expect a brown envelope containing your child's FSA RESULTS this week. Inside will be a letter from myself, your child's results on this assessment and the actual booklet where they did their written sections of the exam. A reminder that some portions were completed on line.
VIRTUE OF THE WEEK: PATIENCE
Monday March 13- Mrs. MacDonald's class Skating
Wed. March 15- Leadership students from Sahali Secondary (including my daughter Payton Robb) will come to do Anti Bullying sessions with Mrs. Eagles' Gr. 5/6 class
Thurs. March 16- ART CARD ORDERS DUE BACK with order card and payment.
TERM II REPORT CARDS will come home. Please return the Brown School District envelope it comes home in. We need this for TERM III reports.
Fri. March 17- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! WEAR GREEN!
PAC PURDY'S ORDERS DUE BACK.
Please send a bag to clean out lockers for Spring Break.
Happy Weekend Everyone!