Mrs. Eagles Class at Health Literacy ForumWednesday, 11 October, 8:30 AM
Division 3 will be participating in a number of workshops.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO:
• Transportation: Buses will depart your school by 8:30am. Registration at the TCC will be from 8:30am to 9:15am.
• Clothing: Bring clothing that you and your students can be active in. There are many exciting activities for you to participate in.
• Food: Students need to bring their own lunches and water (only drink allowed at TCC). The TCC has recently undergone an extensive renovation in the Fieldhouse, thus for 6 months water is the only drink allowed. There are 3 water-refilling stations in the Fieldhouse.
Note: Healthy snacks will be provided in the first workshop.
• Workshops: Students and teachers will rotate through 4 workshops guided by Valleyview Secondary Link Leaders. Teachers are responsible for their students at all times.
• Dress in your school colors, t-shirts, uniforms etc. Show your school pride.
• Each school has a designated area in the bleachers to store their belongings. This area is also where you will be eating your lunch. There are many fun and exciting noon hour activities for students to explore.
• When you arrive at the Tournament Capital Centre, enthusiastic Valleyview Secondary Link Leaders will greet you.
• Each school will have 2 student leaders that will be your host for the day to guide your group to the various workshops, and provide help where needed.
• Each school will be rotating between 4 different workshops. The order in which schools rotate will vary from school to school.
• Each school will be rotating through the workshops as a group with their teacher in attendance.
Cross Country RunWednesday, 11 October, 3:00 PM
Cross Country Team Members will participate in the District Championship run at Dallas Elementary.